Summer is here--that means a lot of sunshine and hopefully... vacation! Whether you are planning on going to the beach, the mountains, or a new city,we've got you covered with great finds you'll definitely need in your suitcase!
1. You're going to need some great shoes
Why they're great:
- They're insanely comfortable. I'm not kidding at all. These were the only shoes I packed with me on my last trip to New York City. I was there for five days, walking every day, and not once did I have a blister. That includes a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and back. Trust me, your feet will thank you.
- They're remarkably versatile. Going out in jeans and a T-shirt? Going to an upscale event? Don't worry they go with everything. The same NYC trip mentioned above? I wore them every day with my casual wear, and then again with a cocktail dress while going to see a Broadway show. Imagine all the space you can save in your suitcase only needing one pair of shoes.
- They're easy to slide on and off. With no strings or buckles, these shoes make going through security at the airport a breeze.
- You'll never clash. Wearing all black? Wearing bright colors? No worries, these shoes are like jewelry--silver goes with all colors.
2. Don't forget to bring a beautiful dress to be dressed up or down.
Why you need one:
- Imagine how great these flowy gowns will look in your oceanside beach photos.
- They're lightweight and extremely comfortable--especially during these hot summer days and nights. And what better way to show off your new summer tan?
- You could wear one to the beach, to a music festival, or to a more formal event. They can be dressed down with a denim jacket and flip-flops, or dressed up with statement jewelry and wedges.
3. You can't control the weather, but you can prepare for it.
- It's a thinner material than the traditional style, so it's incredibly easy and convenient for packing into your suitcase or backpack.
- No matter where you're planning to go, you never know when a shower might hit--it's always best to be prepared.
- The pack-and-go pullover is a cost-effective alternative to the traditional rain jackets.
- It comes in stunning summer colors.
- We offer monogramming! For just an additional $10, Zoey Belle's will have these jackets monogrammed in your choice of thread color.
4. We offer a wide selection of comfortable bottoms, no matter what your style.
- They're loose-fitting, so they're sure to flatter any figure without being uncomfortable. Personally, I'm in my first trimester of pregnancy, and these are the only pants I've been wearing lately. They're roomy, comfortable, and go with everything I wear.
- There are no buttons or zippers, so getting dressed will take mere seconds.
- They're thin, so you won't get too hot in the summer heat, and you won't lose much room in that suitcase.
- They're purposefully crinkled, which means--no ironing!
- They come in a variety of colors, sure to match any top in your wardrobe.
5. You can't leave without a fabulous bag.
Zoey Belle's offers a wide variety of unique bags and purses, but I personally love a compact cross-body bag for travel, such as this gray bag by Brighton (sold only in store).
- This cross-body is the perfect size for the necessities: cards, passport, cash, and phone. It is easy to keep organized so that whatever you need is always right at your fingertips.
- The long cross-body strap makes it much more secure than most handbags or shoulder bags.
- It's in a beautiful taupe-gray color that goes with every outfit.